Flickr photo by Jason Keath
Social Fresh Nashville is just one week away on January 11, 2010 and I’m excited to be one of speakers for the first Social Fresh social media conference of 2010.
” Social Fresh is a one day social media conference targeting professional marketers and focusing on case study heavy content. Jason Keath founded the Social Fresh series of conferences in early 2009. Keath saw a need in the secondary markets for conferences targeting an audience who works in marketing, advertising, PR, SEO or web development for Fortune 1000 companies or government. Social Fresh uses case studies of big ideas, success stories, and ROI of social media from a corporate and branding perspective. ” via Techdrawl
Some of the other speakers include:
- Amber Naslund of Radian6
- Paula Berg of Southwest Airlines
- Kipp Bodnar of Howard Merrell & Partners
- Bert Dumars of Rubbermaid
- Lisa Hoffman of Duke Energy
- Jason Falls of SocialMediaExplorer.com
- Zena Weist of Embarq
- Jeff Cohen of SocialMediaB2B.com
- Nick Ayres of Home Depot
- Jason Kintzler of PitchEngine.com
- Matt Browne of Lending Tree
- Dan Zarrella of Hubspot
- Geno Church of Brains on Fire
- Tessa Horehled of THINK Interactive
- Brian Simpson of Roger Smith Hotel
- Greg Cangialosi & DJ Waldow of Blue Sky Factory
- and more!
I will be participating on the Twitter and Facebook Success panel along with
Social Media Swami
Social Media Manager
VP Talent Acquisition
New Media +
The Home Depot
If you have any questions or topics you would like for us to discuss during the session, feel free to leave them on the Social Fresh Ning site for the panel here: http://socialfresh.ning.com/forum/topics/questions-real-twitter-and.
You can register for Social Fresh Nashville at http://socialfresh.com/nashville. Hurry because the first social fresh conference in Charlotte, NC sold out.