The whole crew was in the house for this roundtable of TheSocialGeeks. Join Chris Miller, Caleb Elston,Sarah Perez, Jeff Smith, Corvida and myself as we cover todays announcements:
- The sale of Tungle to Research In Motion (RIM)
- A brief jab at the BlackBerry Playbook
- Caleb talks what it is like to launch Yobongo at SXSW and futures
- The sale of Delicious to AVOS (the YouTube founders new corporation)
- How to get divorced via SMS
- Fring new 4-way video chat ability. Look for a full Fring review on TheSocialNetworker.
Click here to listen to the entire podcast: TheSocialGeeks: TheSocialGeeks Episode 35 – Tungle, Delicious, Yobongo, Fring.