- The sale of Tungle to Research In Motion (RIM)
- A brief jab at the BlackBerry Playbook
- Caleb talks what it is like to launch Yobongo at SXSW and futures
- The sale of Delicious to AVOS (the YouTube founders new corporation)
- How to get divorced via SMS
- Fring new 4-way video chat ability. Look for a full Fring review on TheSocialNetworker.
I'm sure by now you have read the news about Yahoo's PR nightmare surrouding the social booking marketing site Delicious. It was first leaked that Yahoo was going to shut down the Delicious down then Yahoo/Delicious posted the "What’s Next for Delicious?" message saying they changed their mind. Hm
Regardless Rob Cottingham of Noise to Signal posted a funny cartoon saying maybe Yahoo was justing looking for a good way to get people to test their new Delicious export feature.