It’s Friday and that means it’s Follow Friday on Twitter but like last week I’m going to do a blog post instead a follow Friday tweet but with a little twist. This week I’m listing events and not just any kind of events but location-based conferences/meetups events. Here are seven upcoming location-based conferences/meetups/events/summits you should follow… I mean attend.
1. NYC Geo/Mobile Hack Day
Friday, September 10, 2010 at 9:00 AM – Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM (ET)
2. Location Business Summit USA
September 14-15 2010, Crowne Plaza, San Jose,)
3. Social Media Week LA: Location-Based Marketing: To Check-in or Not to Check-in?
Tuesday, September 21, 2010 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM (PT)
4. Location Based Marketing Summit
New Yorker Hotel, New York · September 29 – September 30, 2010
5. Geo M – The Future of Geo Marketing and Technology
Microsoft New England Research and Development Center · Monday, October 4, 2010
6. BlogWorld LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Panel
October 14-16, Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
7. Internet Summit, Location Panel
November 17-18, 2010, Raleigh Convention Center, Raleigh, NC
I’ll be attending a few of the conferences above, please check-in and say hello if you’re planning to attend. Enjoy your Friday and have a safe weekend.