Tonight on twitter, the adobe air twitter account posted the following.
“@adobeairme: With the QR Code generator application for Adobe® AIR™ you can create your own QR Codes for mobile tagging http://fb.me/uIdO92lh” Which takes you to the page below.
From the post: http://adobeair.me/qr-code-generator
With the QR Code generator application for Adobe® AIR™ you can create your own QR Codes for mobile tagging. The QR Code itself contains several types of information such as a weblink, a complete short message with target number, a phone number or simple text. With a camera phone one [...]
- When Marketing Data is Truly Put to Use
- For Colored Girls Gets a QR Code
- The Meeting of the SuperMentors
- Why two more Avatar movies will be good for tech innovation
- iOS 4.2 On iPad Jailbroken Using Sn0wbreeze!
- VC Open Letters: Founder Insight 10/28/2010
- Windows Phone 7 Gets The Official Twitter App!
- Why We Started A Company to Eradicate Credit Card Debt
- 30 Days To Increased Revenues. Step One: “FiX Yourself!” @TPentreprenuer
- You shouldn’t focus on why you can’t do something,...
- Motorola sees first profit in three years thanks to Android
- Just what you wanted on your jailbroken iPad: [...]
For Colored Girls is a movie based on a stage play by Tyler Perry and will be available in movie theaters on November 5. Today while reading about QR Codes I saw a post on the 2D Code blog called For Colored Girls Gets a QR Code. The post says "Lionsgate has teamed up with Augme to promote the upcoming movie “For Colored Girls” with a QR Code poster" and also says they used a negative QR Code in terms of black, white and red usages which may not work with all QR Code readers. I understand they wanted the QR Code to match the text and Janet Jackson's shirt but if you want it be truly [...]
- Yahoo! Messenger updates with video calling on the iPod touch
- Google makes some design changes to Gmail in mobile Safari [TNW Google]
- Rumors flying of CDMA iPhone 4 production in China [TNW Asia]
- How Tracking My Statistics Helped Increase My Productivity
- How Baytown Tx Uses Social Media
- How to Tank a Social Media Campaign in 4 Easy Steps
- The State of the B2B Marketer in Social Media: 3 Trends From SocialTech 2010
- Facebook Partners With Russian Search Giant Yandex
- Google Docs Adds New Chart Creation Tool
- Flickr adds new feature that helps you find friends
- SEO is dead. Again
- the brand power of [...]
- Just because you don’t get QR Codes doesn’t mean they won’t become relevant in the future of marketing & customer engagement
- Social Media Infographic – Are you a social media villain?
- Raleigh loves QR codes! Locate the R-Line on your smartphone with a QR Code
- The Stamp Calendar
- Foursquare and JESS3 team up to visualize election data and offer an I Voted badge
- QR Code on the Sears Weekly Flyer
- Location! Location! Location! How journalists can use location-based services
- Paypal Launches Two-Click “Mobile Express” Checkout And Payments
- How to Integrate an Efficient Backup into [...]