Another week and that means it’s time for This Week in Location wrap up. A list of articles about location-based services. Here are 41 location-based articles from last week that you may have missed along with a few videos.
Inside the most-popular location game maker
The Video Guide to Facebook Places for Businesses
- Tourality – Location-Based Game
- GetGlue: The Entertainment Social Networking App for iPad
- Miso is a PepsiCo10 Company!
- Marketing Nuggets: Cause Awareness, Location Marketing & Getting Ideas from Local Media
- TriOut opens new office at Design Box downtown Raleigh
- Virgin America Sees Success!
- Geolocation is now rewarding
- Beyond the check-in to the check out
- Will Check-Ins Spur the Return of ‘Must See TV’?
- People Robbed After Checking-In On Facebook
- Geo-location is where it’s at, but should financial services brands check-in?
- Moviefone 2.0: National Post is using Foursquare to add content and context to the Toronto Film Festival
- Foursquare 2.0 to leverage webOS 2.0
- SCVNGR Review: Could this be the foursquare of real estate
- IFC and Foursquare: The Always On, Slightly Off Guide to America
- Foursquare & Buzz: Building Community or Too Close for Comfort?
- Colleges Discover Foursquare
- Location-Based Services and Social Media
- Study: Location-Based Services Users are Passionate but Niche
- Foursquare’s Indonesia “problem” isn’t really a problem at all
- Will Facebook Places pay off for location-based companies?
- PlacePunch Launches Location-Based Marketing Platform For Foursquare, Twitter And Facebook
- Reggie Bush Uses Foursquare and Stickybits for Football Scavenger Hunt
- Context Optional Helps Brands Run Location-Based Promotions On Facebook Places
- I’m the mayor of cinnabon on foursquare
- Volvo, H&M Eye Unique “Virtual Currency” Mobile Marketing In Booyah’s MyTown App
- Bizarre findings from Myxer’s location based survey
- The State of Localization, InfoGraphic
- State of Location Based Services
- GetGlue for iPad Wants to Be Your Couch Surfing Companion
- Four Seasons Joins Geo-Social Gold Rush With California Campaign
- Washington Redskins Tackle Foursquare
- Facebook Places Propels SCVNGR to 100,000 Downloads in 48 Hours
- Why larger firms are losing out under Google Places Optimisation
- Location-Based Marketing Takes Center Stage At Upcoming Event- Promo For MMW Readers
- 3 Questions About Location-Based Social Networks with Loopt CEO Sam Altman
Old School: From IBM in 2002 Location-based services: Wherever you are, wherever you go, get the information you want to know