Last night while looking at old business cards from SXSW I realized I had a box of Stickybits barcode stickers. I remember meeting a few of the Stickybits team members (I think he worked at Stickybits) telling me how they had big plans for 2010 and looking now at their progress from March to now, he was right. So I started updating my Stickybits profile and looking QR Codes vs barcodes and came up with a idea/contest to use my pack of Stickybits in the Triangle. Here’s are the details for the contest.
- There are 3 @TriOut business cards on the wall at Cafe Helios.
- One of the cards has a Stickybits barcode sticker on it.
- Scan it with either the Stickybits iPhone or Android app (I think red laser app works too).
- After you scan it, look at the comments.
- There will be instructions on it for you win a free coffee or espresso or anything up to $3.00 at Cafe Helios.
Note: Stickybits or Cafe Helios or TriOut are NOT sponsoring this contest. It’s just something I wanted to TriOut :)
Good luck and let me know your thoughts about Stickybits and the idea in the comments.