This week on the SocialWayne.com Podcast I had a chance to interview with an interview Schneidermike (@schneidermikeon) of allen and gerritsen. During the podcast I asked Schneidermike 9 questions on Location-Based Services, Foodspotting, Foursquare, check.in, Facebook and privacy. Take a look at the questions and listen to the podcast below.
1. Who is Schneidermike?
2. What are Schneidermike thoughts on why the location based industry is important and where is it going?
3. Schneidermike, you recently moderated a panel with Dennis Crowley, co-founder of Foursquare, and Alexa Andrzejewski, founder of Foodspotting. tell us about the panel?
4. A few weeks ago you wrote a few blog post on check.in and how you felt it missed the mark so to speak. Can you elaborate on that?
5. What businesses and industries do you see taking the most advantage of Location-Based services now?
6. Predict the future: do you think in one year from now, will foursquare and google latitude/places be the major players in location or will it be facebook and a slew of others being used in niche markets still have their role?
7. Should users be that concerned when it comes to privacy, security/stalking using location-based services?
8. What is your favorite location-based social network?
9. Any upcoming project for Schneidermike? How can people find you online?
HTML5 Audio Player: Length: 25:39.291 minutes