- @CatinStack no problem, it was a great panel & session. Nice to meet you too. in reply to CatinStack #
- .@bebizzy @zaibatsu same, I know right @arrington was able to port his mobile number to @googlevoice #notfair #jealous :) in reply to zaibatsu #
- Sharing: Set Google Voice as Your Skype Caller ID http://bit.ly/b1cagr via @lifehacker / Almost there for full voip solution #
- Was around @google @youtube guys for past 3days & forgot to ask them a few questions about @googlevoice & @youtube :( #ihavecards :) #
- How are you doing? #
- RT @d4nricks: To all the folks at #fw2010 and # [...]
Case Study: Golden Corral “Cary” launches a location-based check-in iPad contest. Location-based marketing 101
As location-based marketing continues to catch on more companies are coming up with creative ways to attract customers. If you look at maybe 7 out of 10 examples of companies using location-based services I would say that restaurants are leading the way. Reason be that restaurants have a consistent traffic of customers walking through there doors but they also have the challenge gaining new customers and keeping their existing customers therefore making location-based marketing a perfect mix.
- Sharing: Regator Previews New Version of News Aggregation Tool - INVITES http://bit.ly/cXntxq via @mashable / New @Regator site is awesome! #
- @umairmufti I know man, just tired of this seo war link bate location-based blog app battle comparisons blog post titles :) in reply to umairmufti #
- RT @TechCrunch Gowalla Checks-In To The iPad Before Foursquare http://tcrn.ch/dwbNTJ [WS = Why couldn't this just say Gowalla new iPad app? #
- @richdrake nice! good luck with #vampiremode tonight. I hope it's a productive one :) in reply to richdrake #
- [pic] Good times at #www2010 #fw2010 bbq [...]
Just in time for the Apple iPad 3G version to be on sale this Friday, Gowalla releases a new version of their popular location-based app.
Notes from @JW blog Gowalla's Blog post: http://gowalla.com/blog/2010/04/gowalla-for-ipad/
Upon launching Gowalla for iPad, you’ll still see a feed of your friends’ activity, but an additional map view will now show where they are in relation to you. Similarly, you can view popular locations nearby on the updated Spots view, but can also zoom out and move the map to see spots anywhere in the world. Tap on a spot to bring up more information, including [...]
Today while on the future of social networks panel at www2010 / futureweb 2010 we were asked what's the next big thing in social networks. The panel was moderated by Fred Stutzman founder of ClaimID, Chris Dibona of Google, Dave Recordon of Facebook, Henry Copland of BlogAds and Zeynep Tufekci of UMBC. The panel was very lively as the discussion was around Facebook's privacy, managing friends online and can you live without being on Facebook. Along with conversations how you can use social networks for social good.
Interesting enough one of the questions from the audience was, what's the [...]
- Too much geekness today at #www2010 #fw2010, have a headache but need to write a few blog post & get ready for tomorrow's panel. #
- @ecarolinatech hey, more of the same http://www2010.org/www/schedule/ in reply to ecarolinatech #
- @thepitbbq FYI a few more @google @facebook guys are headed your way. #
- [pic] Blinking @google lights from #www2010 google party - from Solas http://TriOutNC.com/p/4358 #TriOut #
- @daveman692 my bad man, we're on the panel together tomorrow. How long are you hanging around at the convention center tonight? #
- In the last #www2010 #fw2010 session for [...]