I’m still playing catch-up from SXSWi but I wanted to share the presentation from the Future15 Becoming Real-Time Video Blogger in 2010 session I presented at SXSW. The Future15 sessions were new to SXSWi this year allowing for more speakers to participate in a 2 hour time block on a niche topic with each speaker having 15 minutes to present. I like to call it a mix of “ignite” like talks meets SXSW. Take a look at the presentation below and let me know what you think. It’s currently being featured on Slideshare’s Spotlight: South by SouthWest SXSW 2010 section today too.
During the Future15 Online Video section other speakers and friends presented on other video topics such as:
- Video Search Optimization Strategies To Grow Your Business – Bill Leake, Apogee Search
- Hyperlocal Focus: Growing A Vibrant Community Media Ecosystem – Bill Simmon, VCAM
- Just the Host: Web Video Divas Dish! – Amanda Congdon, Oxmour Entertainment Inc / Sometimesdaily LLC – Amanda Congdon
- Web Video: Can We Now Say Something Sucks? – Liz Shannon Miller, NewTeeVee – Liz Shannon Miller
- Attracting Big Sponsors With a Super-Niche Webshow, Freezer Burns, Gregory Ng
I lived streamed 3 out of the 5 presenters and will be posting some of their presentations and video from there talks too. After my talk Tod Plotki from Green Buzz Agency asked me what did I think about the role of video in corporate marketing. Here’s my video response below. Note: I think I was still nervous from the presentation :)
How do you see video being used in social web in the upcoming months?