Available in the app store today is Regator’s new iPhone app [iTunes link] with the goal to put the “blogosphere” in your pocket. “Regator is a website that gathers the world’s best blog posts and organizes them in a way that makes it easy to find the things you need—and fun to discover the things you never knew you wanted. It’s here to help you find, discuss, share, rate, and organize information on the topics you care about.“
With so much news being posted online in today’s fast past world, Regator’s iPhone is a great way to find and share information online with your iPhone. You can share articles from the app directly to Twitter, Facebook or via email and the app matches the existing branding of Regator.com, green, clean and with a gator. Something to make the bloggers happy, Regator for iPhone provides a simple text version of blog post to read and provides other related post that you may be interested in.
Regator for iPhone features in more detail:
- Browse posts from over 500 topics as diverse as beekeeping, geology, indie music, pop culture, job hunting, or basketball.
- Search Regator’s extensive archive, returning results that users have described as being consistently more relevant and higher quality than those returned by Google Blog Search.
- View the most popular blog posts across the blogosphere or in your favorite topic.
- See trends to get an up-to-the-minute, spam-free look at exactly what bloggers in any niche are writing about right now.
- Keep up with the newest blog posts, updated every few seconds.
- Read the full text of posts on the original source blog.
- Share posts via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Find more information on a story with Regator’s related posts feature.
More fore information check out http://regator.com/iphone and watch the promo video below.
What app do you use to read blogs on your iPhone?